Dal dal dal, so much dal

I have now, in my place, 10 kilos of dal. Don't ask how, because we've talked about it before: Saywee. Mom says it's too much dal, I should look into freezing or refrigerating it. I basically never bought before, so who even knew. I'm not paying a big premium over what it costs in Kathmandu, which makes me happy.

Lentils are cheap, easy to make, easy to consume, go with any spice, or any grain. Even if I'm feeling the gloomies (which I haven't in a while, but I've almost approached there) it's comfort food. To ground me. To remind me it's going to be fine. Oh protein and fibers are good too.

Hope I'm done with these real quick, because that means I'm eating healthy. Wouldn't be opposed to eating it two, maybe even three meals a day! Protein with carb means the sugar absorption is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.