Workstuff going well

The last week and this week they gave me upgrade task. It involved coordinating tasks with multiple teammates and doing the same thing all day long. I quite enjoyed it actually. It didn't involve coding, the outcome was easy to see too. It turns out the best part of work for me is organizing, and interacting with people. Silly as it may sound, I'm a born-leader. Not good at it, but that's what I enjoy doing. Organizing groups of people and training them to accomplish a clear set of tasks perfectly. If I were made a special operations trainer, it would probably be the best job possible.

Without that, what I have going on is pretty decent. This round of work is ending soon, so I'll need to orchestrate similar things falling on my plate. I am no genius, I'm unmotivated, but clearly there are things I'm excited about that are well-paid.

Feeling good about this whole situation. So long has gone by since it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.