The anxiety within

 Because workouts, yoga and walks have been reduced significantly...I've been feeling random bouts of anxiety. I kind of miss it, because it's mostly beyond my control. Over the last few years I'd almost forgotten what fear and consistent random generalized anxiety felt like. Now I know, and let's be clear it ain't no fun. But that makes one open tot he possibility of being friends with people in a similar situation even if the details are different. The anxiety makes me nervous, and lacking in confidence. As a result, no workout or walks happens, and the vicious cycle continues. For who knows how many days in a row today I didn't go out on a walk. It's just so miserable, this lifestyle. I don't approve, nuh uh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.