Daytime rest, friend hangs and cards at greenlake, tofu dinner at new Chinese restaurant [Sun 23]

daytime rest, annoyance at the kitchen situation, roti-anda lunch, more rest, showers and greenlake trip, meeting up with old and new friends, playing cards, new Chinese restaurant for dinner, mapo tofu, can't sleep until late evening

I write this on Tuesday evening. This has been pushed out by five hours. At least it's not been a total waste. Yoga time is getting nearer. Good things are gonna happen. No cause for fear, dear.

I got up pretty late because there was so much happening and I couldn't make myself to leave the bed. Also I was kinda pissed at the dirty dishes in the kitchen sink. Had some food of roti and andaa cooked by AS for lunch. Chilled more, showered, tried writing but instead just listened to so many songs.

Eventually got my chhyang ready and took the train to Greenlake. There I did some illustrations until SA and BB and their partners and J arrived. We sat by the trees next to the lake, and played cards, got caught up yadda yada yadda. We played one of the card games with really stupid rules because we couldn't figure them out. It made zero sense.

For dinner we went to the Ling restaurant I reviewed earlier. It was decent, I had mapo tofu. Talked a bunch, I invited the gang for dinner on Friday. Came home, talked to a new friend, and slept very late at night. My sleep's all fucked up. That's probably why I have anxiety etcetera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.