Haven't attended events recently

 Quick post after writing a lot. Five more posts to go, might decide to do other things before committing to those. I was supposed to go to a tech event last night that I've attended consistently over the past four months. I didn't go. Napped in the afternoon, apartment was a mess. Too much to write. And also, there was a person who looked at my face and said bye bitch the last time. Basically. Didn't enjoy it. If I'd gone, it'd have been a good time. That would have been interesting. Haven't attended other local political and activism events either. It's been awhile. Perhaps they're not organizing it as well as they did, perhaps my standards have reason. Or maybe I don't have the energy anymore? Either way, my goal to expand the social circle hasn't been going well. How to get better, what do I do? I need a guru, someone to tell me what to do next. Ack. Really, I wonder if I could pay for a guru and have them tell me what I should do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.