Lowkey week ahead, more writing

 Three days of hackathons (including today) at work ahead, and not much going on besides the recovering for this blog, which is coming up quite well. Which means I don't have to be freaking out about where I am in life, why it's all so fucked over etcetera, because I'm improving. I napped for 3 hours each for the last three days, but today I slept well in the morning. We smoked up a little bit last night as I showed sk Captain Fall, I went to bed early on. At the cost of writing here, but the sleep recovery has been fantastic. Plus two or three cups of tea this afternoon, loud fun music playing in the background, I'm actually popping!

When I say 'more writing', I mean I'll be writing a lot more for my editor. He wants me to dump thousands of words upon him, so we have more choice to reshape the future essay. Fun essays, with a clear idea of who the target audience is. Essays I am personally involved in, writings that have emotional investment into. Material that hasn't been done before. Should be fucking fantastic.

I didn't consider the task of writing an essay to be relevant to my goal of becoming a better 'blog' writer for my website. But actually that's so silly. The reason my blog posts feel so heartless, so dead and uninspired are because they don't have my personality in there. I sold my soul to the devil, genAI fucked me over and polluted my spirit. I'm learning my voice, understanding my angle and where I'm coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.