10 reasons I'm quite tired of J Nicholson's videos at this point

  1. I've watched her for a couple of hours (!) every day for the last week or two, it's too much!

  2.  I basically don't consume any of the popular media she comments on.

  3. Her videos are like, just okay, she's passionate about Disney's starwars hotel and it was well-researched, but not all her videos are

  4. I'm generally not super into youtuber culture like other people there appear to be obsessed with, and I'm okay with it.

  5. Her voice is apparently not real, it's a character, and it's okay, but gets a bit annoying after a while

  6. The character she puts on it is a bit sus after you watch her for dozens of hours

  7. I've watched through all of her content, so the remaining pieces are the less-good ones anyway

  8. Her commentary is decent, but it's not like genius or cutting-edge by any imagination

  9. My interests generally don't align with any of her topics, it's just the 4-hour video essay that was well-researched that interested me

  10. I've wasted far too much time watching her anyway, need to broaden my interests, do more things IRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.