Travel plans possibly, maybe?

Quick possible change in travel plans. Nothing is confirmed yet because SK doesn't know what the heck is happening until the very end. One can make plans with him only after he has paid for a non-refundable ticket. Because otherwise he can always bailout.

Anyways, there appears to be a big event scheduled for the end of the month in NoLA, the same I happened to find myself amidst of ten years ago. It was exactly a decade previously that I was in nawlins, and I wanna be there again. The people, the music, the party, it was all so alien yet a bit interesting. So curious. Like a different world. Far too tiring to do it if you live there, monthly, of course, but once in a decade is fine, whatever.

So the new plan is to first fly to Nawlins, be there for a week and a little bit, then fly to upstate to attend the wedding of my college friends, go to NYC for a few short days, and then fly back to Seattle. Then later in the month go back to Boston for attending office meetings for two or three days. October is going to be spent in Nepal. Don't think Europe will happen in the fall because ugh, the Euros make getting their visa so unreasonably hard.

But nothing's set yet. The ticket prices are gonna go up, as we speak, but Sk hasn't gone all 100% yet.. I want to go to Nola because nyc trip isn't really a vacation, more of a hang, but what are my options anyway. Might take a day or two off to spend time with SST but besides that, it's going to be a working-vacay thing...

NOLA would be different, but ah well...We'll see... Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.