Quinoa tarkari lunch, volunteer park, yogurt and fruits dinner, evening writing [Mon 17]

quinoa-tofu-dal lunch, nice relaxing volunteer park walk, blackberry season, fruits and yogurt dinner, lots of evening writing,

It's Wednesday as I write this, so close to getting caught up. Five more posts..I'll do it, eventually. Need to be okay writing filler words.

Work was relaxing and mid. I need to get better at improving my attitude towards it. We will get there eventually, but I'm in a rush, godd.

Lunch was quinoa, tofu and dal. I napped for a long time in the afternoon, then went for a relaxing walk to volunteer park. Unfortunately for me, didn't get full 10k steps because I took only 2 rounds. Because I was too hungry or tired or sleepy or something, don't remember. Crapshit. That's what it is.

On my way back saw blackberry fruits! They're coming! Exciting times! I should go to the parks to eat them again. Had fruits and yogurt for dinner.

In the evening wrote 20 posts until wee hours of the morning, because I'd slept well during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.