Review of Thrapachan thai restaurant

This will be quick. I was at SA's place the other night and we ordered in from Thrapachan thai restaurant. Quick review.

I ordered their spicy basil tofu with rice. I couldn't taste the spicy, or the basil, so it was tofu and rice. I paid a little more than 20 bucks for it. There was no flavor in the vegetable: the rice was more flavorful. If I had paid eight bucks for the meal, that would have been a fair deal. To pay that much more money, and get such crap grub was disappointing. Perhaps we'd have been better served in-restaurant. Maybe I ordered the wrong kind of item. But you can't just say 'ohh we make awful vegetarian dishes'! I did NOT like the restaurant's offerings at all.

I give it four out of ten stars. Passing grade in Nepal, but ugh, you wouldn't want to trust a doctor with those grades. Only if your other option was starving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.