I need a long vacation to relax and reset myself

Have we talked about this before? My biggest (only?) vacation was last year in Nepal. It wasn't much of a vacation, with everything else going on. I need some time to just...reset, be myself, explore and understand. To know the world, and myself.

Don't want the vacations to be empty and chill, that's how my days are anyway. No internet during my vacation, please. Ideally there's going to be lots and lots of walking, workouts, good food, good people. Wealth and its trappings aren't of the highest importance. No bedbugs would be preferable, mosquitoes are ideally avoided too. I'd like it if I didn't die of meningitis or some such bullshit. That's all.

For one to just want to learn, and be unable to get it, is pitiable state of affairs. We chase chase chase all these goals, leave so little time to breathe. To feel the heartbeat and relax. Silly.

I won't find the vacation in New York. That is a rush job if there was ever one. Hopefully there's one approaching soon later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.