Lowkey hang, eggy lunch and dinner, doobies and netflix night [Tue 11]

eggs, chickpeas and oats for lunch, yunmy hotpot noodles for dinner, lowkey hang with Sk

It's Monday (the following one) as I write this. I'm not at all 'caught up' as I wrote a few posts ago. This is sad, bad, pathetic. It's also alright, because too much fun was had. Spending time with friends, talking to family, has its worth. Still, lets get back into our groove.

This was one of the slower days, as I seemed to be recovering from 'some' thing...

Had eggs chickpeas with oats for lunch. Dinner was hotpot noodles with 3 types of mushroom, tofu, greens, eggs and so forth.

Watched tv with Sk in the evening, including Captain Fall, and got high. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.