Weed is no fun, not at all hun

SK was here last week. He enjoys imbibing the devil's lettuce. He bought several joints, and I took a puff or two every time. I didn't have fun. I don't see the point anymore. They make me tired. I get paranoid. The next day is spent in a daze. And all the fun that was had is forgotten. Social bonds unsure. Are you flirting, or is that how you are? Were they flirting? Should you be serious? Who even knows. You were high off your head, and now you are fucked. So. Freaking. Fucked. Deeply, hardcore effed.

It's not even the rollercoaster ride of paranoia that I used to enjoy, fun. It's plain drudgery. Neckache. Back pain. Sore feet. Fear of aging. All valid points. this is boring. I should really not take it more than once a week. Ugh. Need to get better at meditation anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.