Some useful modern inventions are not for me, likely

Quick comment. I tried a modern invention that's supposed to improve an affliction I'm certain I suffer from. It caused me a lack of sleep, made me tired and sore the next day. Didn't feel like myself for a day or two. In its effect on my body it resembled another much more controlled and serious substance that doesn't work for me either. I've considered getting diagnosed at getting it long-term, but nah, it's not my jam.

Alas, the fun 'good' bad things, ones not allowed generally, don't work for me. I'm not just a square, I can't even become anything else. A boring, non-rebel, the establishment line. The rat, the informant. The most boring lameass dude at the Luau.

Such is my existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.