A weekend busy with fun and friends

The last weekend (I write this on Wed the 12th) was so very productive, fun and busy, the way I like my weekends to be! The only downside was that I didn't write, but one cannot blame the socializing strictly. Though it did play a big part, probably.

On Saturday I met up with Sk, then we went to pregame for the 1974AD concert with like twenty other people. Then to the concert along with them, and then the after party. That was like 12 hours of hang with 15 people, which was...awesome.

Then on Sunday BB and his wife came over, we walked for several hours around Capitol Hill, and went to the taco place on Broadway on the 2nd floor for lunch.. The four of us just talked and talked and talked, for four plus hours, and it was a blast too!

I keep talking about how my ideal socializing weekend would be having people over on Friday and Saturday, and then doing something small on Sunday. This weekend wasn't that far? I do need to get my schedule tighter, and be more disciplined about writing when other people are around. But that's it. That's what keeps me from my ultimate social fantasy. Writing better, and cleaning better. I'm so. very. close. You can do it me! You're so close to achieving your dreams and fantasies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.