Aks, disgusting lunch, volunteer walk, office drive, scooby doobies, airport drive [Fri 14]

AKs arrives, dominos dessert during lunch, volunteer park walk, albacha wrap dinner, night drive to the office, parking hassle, driving friend to the airport, scooby doo and the doobies

I'm writing this the next Monday. If I write 15ish posts tomorrow, or for about an hour, I will be more or less even. Do not want to find myself in this situation again. Need to minimize screen time besides writing. Hate hate social media or news sites, dear lord.

AKS arrived in the early afternoon and he had leftover pizzas for lunch. I finished the dominos dessert and cheesey breads. Ugh. I'm a disgustoid.

Went on an early afternoon walk with sk to volunteer park. We dropped by alhacha where I got their vegetarian wrap. It could be my ascetic lifestyle, limited in enjoyment, that led me to feel this way. Their wraps are actually quite good, actually! I'll write a review later, but man, what a treat that was.

AKS and I drove to my office so I could tap in. We spent so much time searching for parking spot and going to it in the evening. Had some doobies with sk (a puff or two, just) and went with Aks to the airport. Dropped him off and went to bed pretty early on. It had been a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.