Desperation times post: The coconut water hustle

Short one, as I'm once again running on fumes here. Don't write for a week, then kill yourself over it. Less than ideal strategy on my side. Here we are anyway.

When Sk was over, we ran a bit of a hustle. He'd bring in a couple of tetrapaks of coconut water they had at his office. Our household must have consumed 20 bottles by the week's end. It's tasty, low on calories, and has electrolytes. I love the bottle design too. It's 'natural' obviously too.

I love the flavor. In an ideal world I'd not be drinking any water. Drink coconut milk instead of water. Coconut water tea. Replace water in cooking with it. Bathe in coconut water and honey too! Oh and my plants would absolutely love the electrolytes!

Alas I'm not rich or crazed enough to do that. But really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.