Oh I remember now, the days of low-productivity and high sleep, I'm here now!

This entire month has been what I've been fearing for the past five months. Where I questioned what the hell I was doing all those free hours. Because several hours a day are taken on youtube and podcasts. Then I need to recover from anxiety caused by not doing anything. I sit down to write, 5 posts take four hours. It's walking time, but it's far too late for that. I try to write more, but it's late and night and I fall asleep. After waking up super early the next morning -- I didn't get enough rest the previous night -- the vicious cycle continues. Daynaps become more common, pushing the hard work becomes the order of the day. And eventually all that remains is youtube and random websites, and this deep sense of unrewarding anxiety. No books are read, no walking is done, I don't write or anything

Ah misery. The above has happened only for a day or two in the last many weeks, and I don't want to rehash of the previous situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.