A happy black Friday [Friday 29]

Breakfast of champions with supplies from the Chinese bakery. There was the pigtail bread which I shouldn't have eaten felt like a rebel so ate it anyway. To bad consequences. Since Kim's convenience was over we watched bunch of other things NG played FIFA and we lounged about until 2 ish when we left for King of Prussia mall. Fyi it's the second largest mall in the US.

The ride there took over an hour. Since we had no set plan we ambled around for hours not looking for anything particular. Found a good deal at Clarke's so we got the same pair of shoes mine a half size smaller than NG's.

Our ride back took forever to get to us due to bad the traffic and gasfilling. Had heart to heart conversation with the driver on the hour-long drive home. She seems to be living a tough but happy life.

Back at the pad, NG's roommate who refers to himself in the third person had cancelled his plans elsewhere and was back from Thanksgiving. We went to a pretty great taco place called Rosie's the veggie tacos there were one of the best I've had and the choice of sauces (they have a sauce bar) was unmatched. The nachos were amazing too.

Walked home in the chilly winds and the gang played FIFA as I pretended to fall asleep. I was tired the day had been long and I wasn't particularly looking forward to dancing around late at night. Anyway they somehow made me get up at twelveish and we walked to a pretty great club slash jazzbar Time. That's the great thing about NG's place, everywhere worth being at a twenty minute walk at most from their place.

At the club I danced and jumped around the most as the rest of the guys seemed to get cornered by more aggressive dance circles. After much pull and push we reached a stable configuration and started having some fun. Which is when the guys decided they had had enough and we went down to check out the band. It was alright. We walked home at 1.30ish and watched Baraka due to NGs insistence I fell asleep at some point during the watching.

And that was my black Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.