Just a lame friday after California [Friday 22]

As uneventful as days can get, as unproductive as they should hopefully never get. Got up late, started working from home, didn't get much done, ate lunch that roommate Sm had made, went back to work did tons of work-related writing but not much journaling -- personal or otherwise. After work hours ended watched some TV, napped for four hours, got up, had nothing to do so listened to podcasts -- thank god for podcasts, by the way -- attempted to help a friend get out of a very very difficult position, unsuccessfully, and went back to sleep at 3am. The podcasts were not paid much attention to. I also got apps and got addicted to them. Lets see how good I'm with this discipline thing with them. Also trying to get back to the discipline thing starting tomorrow. I did not refer to the checklists for the last two weeks at all, but that was because I was doing the things that were going to be done anyway and even on days the checklists happened I was skipping the things -- such as running -- that I didn't want to do. Need to make a habit of doing those lists again no matter what. I'm not sure if the apps are a good use of my time or just something stupid, but we will find out!

Had the same rice and vegetables curry the evening before sleeping too. So. Much. Rice. At least it wasn't mexican food again so thank god for that. God's being thanked a lot today huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.