Some latenight bullshit that happened

[fic] 

The lights were on, the people were in, I sat looking though that window for ten minutes, ten fucking minutes, and goddamn they never answered, I smoked two cigarettes, but no one fucking answered. I was so hungry, I had a raw half-eaten apples, fuck that fucking restaurant, I was so mad, those fuckers who put American cheese in the fucking taco, and I chucked it right through the window that's what I did. And this was fuckin' three am, and they still didn't care. This was the worst annoying shit hat ever happened man I didn't go to mcdonald's to go there.

That was some annoying bullshit, it was, and I say to myself right there at then I do that I've had it with upstate newyork and it's bullshit crap stores

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.