Sleeping in an airplane

It's not just the buses that hurt my back when I sit down in the same position for may hours. Not anymore. It must be the age. The plane right to and from San Diego was painful during all the time I was not asleep. Fortunately I was either asleep or otherwise distracted not to be too discomforted my it but the lower back hurts within an hour of sitting on a seat. There's nothing that can solve it either it seems, no back pillows, no neck pillows, no nothing can fix the ailment. Am I completely or truly fked or is this just a temporary situation that can solve itself once lower-body workout starts going on too? Hopefully it's the latter.

Speaking of workouts, I'm now at 70 pushups (25 regular, 25 wide, 20 narrow), 60 situps (30 regular, 30 reverse) and 15 squats. The squats are the most irregular and hurt the most, but they've been getting better. The pushups don't feel like anything anymore, except the last 3 reps. If I started doing high-intensity cardio and controlled my caloric intake in a manner that didn't drive me crazy, I'd have a solid pack to show on my tummy. Alas, the half-inch / an inch of fat on my tummy that I've been trying to always get rid of is still there and hiding my gainz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.