Back from Thanksgiving Philly [Friday 30]

Got up late, spent a lot of time having a bad stomach and searching for a jacket I hadn't brought to Philly. Walked with NG to the Station Market (which is 15 mins from his place, awesome location for an Apt!) got on the bus, napped, got down in NYC and then got back in after 20 minutes, spent almost eight backaching hours on the bus finally in Boston at 9.45. Took the red line to Davis, 96 to Main St. and 101 to our apartment. Spent some time catching up on youtube and everything else (and feeling comfy back home) as I write this. Haven't done any workout for two days but it's fine. I got my coworkers hoodies and they're gonna be awesome! Also, happy second month of a hundred posts to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.