A low key Thanksgiving [Thursday 28]

My first full day off in Philly. Since I'd watched Kim's convenience till 3am got up pretty late. And watched more Kim's convenience. In fact I watched it all day long as NG played FIFA in between and napped. I finished the three seasons of the series in less than 24 hours. More on the series later.

In the evening we went out for dinner. We walked for maybe an hour in the chilly winds of Thanksgiving night, coming across only families with kids getting from one place to the other and students who were out for sustenance. Ended up in Chinatown and took a full round of it so we'd have an informed choice. I wanted to explore a Chinese bakery and ended up getting a ton of baked goods, which I gifted to NG (ended up eating most of it anyway). We figured we didn't need any more food but went to a mediocre Chinese restaurant whose server told me their mapo tofu didn't have pork even though it did. Came back home, finished Kim's convenience talked a bunch more, made plans for the next day and went to bed at a pretty reasonable time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.