Lazy weekend workouts

I've been totally out of whack with my workouts this weekend. I generally am most weekends but this one has been quite brutal. My defense is that I got tonne of socializing and hosting done and hey in travelling to a far away place in so long I've forgotten what it feels to be in a metal box full of other smelly annoyed people who haven't gotten proper sleep for several days either.

Also I've been half-assing my posts as of late because I've been trying to catch up with previous day's posts every day. As I write this, I'm about two posts behind, and haven't done Saturdays journal, which should be an interesting fun one. It'll be fine and I'll get back on the habit in confident but it's scary that I can just let go of something I've worked on for so many months (almost four months of regular writing now!) just like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.