In early [Thursday 14]

Writing this at 7.12 in the morning the next day because I got too tired and went to bed quite early last night. Finally got caught up on several days of incomplete sleep.

Chilled in the evening with roommates BB PK SM and semi-roommate I. I had brought in candy like chocolate he wanted me to try it was pretty good. Ate several slices of bread with Jam and butter because I was tired and didn't want to do anything else. That explains why I slept so early.

I tried my new scarf over the evening, the one I bought in TJ max last weekend and it was well-liked.

Commute home was pretty regular, took almost 50 minutes, nothing strange happened. Work was regular, not too busy, a little productive. I had a cup of hot chocolate they had out in the afternoon, it upset my stomach and made me feel guilty about ingesting such large amount of sugars without having a proper workout plan, hope to avoid doing that in the future...the hot chocolate part not the guilt part, guilt is important. Lunch was the last serving of bean salad.

Pre-lunch was regular. Commute to work was frustrating since I had to wait for the bus for ten minutes and then for the train and almost also waited for the second train, but I squeezed in to avoid the added ten extra minutes of waiting. I need to take my bike to davis and then the train from there but I haven't yet made my plans properly yet, so it's not figured out. Need to plan out for the Cali trip soon.

Morning was regular, I ended up getting delayed despite being up early because of various rather small and stupid reasons I can't remember. Definitely didn't get enough sleep last morning.

It was a slow and a rather uneventful day, the way I like it. I had to work on a personal or a work project about it, but gave up. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.