Gone to Philly [Monday 25]

Got up early in the morning left for work almost 40 minutes before and had a productive workday. Lunch at Cava and back for a second half of a productive day. Left early to chill at home, for called by AB. I never ever pick up my phone usually because it's on silent mode but someone it wasn't I picked up it was her birthday and she wasn't doing anything so we ended up hanging out at Hong Kong restaurant in Chinatown. Good meal of mapo and seasonal veggies. Took the orange line and 89 back home, chilled with the boys (roommates BB and PK and semi-roommate I), roommate BB gave us an amazing Thanksgiving gift. The gang tried convincing me to take a taksi to South station to take my bus but I presevered and despite everything still got to the stop an hour before by bus left. The busride was comfortable and relaxing and except for a few false starts and stops there were no issues. Got to Philly comfortably this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.