Working from Philly [Tuesday 26]

Was groggy and tired when I got to Philly at 6ish to friends at 7. Got to work right away, Ng was off to work. Pretty productive work day, put the office on in the background to distract me away from distractions.

Walked around the city with Ng got food are and went to sleep at maybe 9pm because I was so tired. Ngs caffeine candies didn't help either. Showed off pushups etcetera.

Really, spent the entire day at home working and left to get food in the evening walked and talked with friend and his roommate later in the evening and slept while they played FIFA. My days are simple but this was as boring as it got.

In addition, it's not at all usual to eat tomatoes raw by themselves, they are fruits too people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.