Things I'm missing out by not going to Nepal

 The idea was to be in Nepal around this time of the year, that's long gone, so here's a bunch of different things I'm missing out on. First, I'm missing out on spending time with my family at this crucial hour, with everything that's happened, it's sad and stressful for everybody and I'm not there to support the folks. Second, I'm missing the great Hyatt wedding that I was superbly eager excited about until six months ago. Now it's history, fantasy, something out of a different realm that I have no business ruminating on. Third, I'm missing IB's wedding, my first cousin. It's gonna be pretty big too and I ain'nt gonna be there. Fourth, missing SB and PS's wedding. It'd be frikkin' fantastic if I could make it to that one since i"m invited by both the parties, but that's gone. Fifth I'm missing KP's brother's wedding, not high on the list of priorities, but would have been an interesting opportunity and experience. Sixth I'm missing out on the standup situation I was super pumped for earlier this year. I'm still thinking of creating and writing and performing standup routines, but there's not going to be any venue now. Also if I want to do standup I actually need to write and perform instead of just talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.