Unexpected mushrooms, sad

The block of mushroom that I bought several weeks ago and hadn't gotten around to watering and 'planting' yet because I needed some free time flowered and fruited in my absence while I was not around to watch it and tend it. Is it perhaps a metaphor for life, that if you're waiting to live and do things, and for circumstances to work out just right so you may hit the iron when it's glowing hot, it'll never come because life will pass you by while you wait for interesting things to happen? You cannot wait for life to happen, you have to take it by the balls, start watering it right away, living every day.

Live, every day, do things you want to do in your life every day. Don't waste your days waiting to live, waiting to get your mothafuckin' blog posts written so you may open up your heart and your time for other things. Nuh uh uh, start writing right away, you got  no options bud. This is a life or death matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.