I've been walking better, and sleep's been pretty good too

 Over the summer it's hard to get the requisite 10k because the sun shines harshly on anybody daring to head out of their abode before seven in the evening, even in Seattle. Despite all of that, I've been improving my walking hygiene, and the steps are not as hard as they used to be. And some days 20-25k come by without too much effort too, which feels incredibly freeing and powerful.

And the sleep's been awesome, go to bed early, get up at a decent time, daytime naps are happening still but they don't bother me as much anymore. If only I can get cleaning, groceries and cooking as a part of my timetable after work, it'll be perfect, I'll have reached my personal nirvana. Not exactly, but you know what I mean. More posts on this topic coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.