Google drive is removing documents randomly and I'm worried / pissed

 So I don't know what's up with google drive but it tells me it's deleted a bunch of my files and won't show what files have been deleted. And now I discover from the shitty orange site (which by the way I've been perusing way more than I should, in addition to the other crappy site, but it's gotten better in more recent days) that they've been removing random files from people's folders, after analyzing them for content / copyrights etcetera. Which is such a massive breach of trust that I would never ever ever ever be able to forgive Google if they ever did that to me, that would be the last bit with google, I'd be totally and completely done with them, forever and ever and start searching for alternatives for each of the individual services I use from them. I don't even care about the losing of all the reference books i have, I will however care very much for the breach of trust. Ugh. Get your shit together people, what the hell are you doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.