Some folks I'm rather proud of

 I'll make this quick because yes I do need to appreciate the great people in my life and I've done that in great amount in these pages but perhaps not my single boys who've uhhh really grown over the course of the years, shown humility, a check on their ego and appreciation of the fact that actually they used to be awful and toxic and pretty miserable people to be around for women but they've now understood that if you treat people like people and give them ample benefit of doubt, more than they'd give themselves then the world turns from being an evil place where everybody is scheming out to get you and you can trust nobody to a pretty decent place generally speaking. One such person is ng who i've seen grown over the years with my own goddamn eyes and heard with my ears and I'm proud I understand pride implies a sort of ownership and i'm okay taking a little bit of the credit in such a scenario because yes I've guided folks towards the more reasonable and humble approach to life I enjoy making the world a better place a more chill place for people who treat it like a tough battleground and don't mind taking the credits. Not all the credit but some of it. A very few short strands. skinny ones too. Etcetera. You get the gist. This is a reference for my future self, that I've been actively appreciating the growth and ego check by the guys and it feels me with joy and hope for the future and other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.