All-packed, eggsnacks dropped at airport, comedy book for the flight, uber to I's, we make yummy lunch, bus and train to PK's new place, dashain party with Boston peeps, high and drunk, couch sleeping [Sat 8]

Disclaimer: I'm writing all of this in the last week of November, because I couldn't make the writing happen on time. It's okay, I got September done, and October gonna be done in a day. Then gotta start with all of November...at the end of the month. I'm nothing if not optimistic!

Got all packed, had couple of boiled eggs for snacks in the morning.

Read the famous comic's biography at the airport and on the flight, and on the uber, by the time I got to my friend I's place I was pretty much done.

Had to rush to the restroom by the time I made to my friend's place.

We made yummy lunch of pierogies and a couple of things I don't remember very well.

I took two buses, one to Trader Joe's and another to Somerville from there, to go to PK's new place. It was really nice and I was one of the earlier people.

The party was lotsa fun, we backbited about our own shared roommate, I drank one drink and smoked up. Lots of new friends, I got along with one of N's friends she was so gd funny and she came with her partner from rhode island. I also met NR, SS who apparently isn't in NYC anymore but traveling like a nomad much like myself, a couple of new people and NG's friend who goes to law school there.

In the evening we were talking upto 3 in the morning and I figured it'd be pretty rough to go back to my friend's so late at night, considering I'd have to wake her up, so I just crashed on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.