bhat-dal-tortangtalong-achar lunch, more indian matchmaking, salad-and-bread dinner, checkin for Boston flight [Fri 7]

Disclaimer: I'm writing all of this in the last week of November, because I couldn't make the writing happen on time. It's okay, I got September done, and October gonna be done in a day. Then gotta start with all of November...at the end of the month. I'm nothing if not optimistic!

For lunch I had my rice dal achar and my tortang-talong from the previous day. It's a pity I made so much because folks liked it but not enough to eat it for every meals for multiple meals in a row.

We watched more Indian matchmaking during the day.

Dinner was salad and bread.

In the evening I packed up and checked-in for my Boston flight that was to happen early next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.