Another point in personal growth

Note for future me: I'm writing all of this in mid-November because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip.

Self-discipline is important, meditation is important, so is reverence for things you to, and submission to your cause. Daily routine is also important. What was missing for me was that I was counting on motivation,  but way way more important are consistency and momentum. Momentum, particularly, is something that I was missing. Start way way more things than you think you'll finish, the momentum of doing all those things will make you finish more than you otherwise would have. It's like something I always say: if you want to get something done, give it to the guy who's already got a hundred thing on his plate, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.