Thinking of attending classes in person

Note for future me: I'm writing all of this in mid-November because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip.

I'm considering attending classes in person today, because I haven't done that in the entirety of this person and no matter what anybody says about remote work or remote education or the efficacy of internet education, I cannot get myself to focus on something that's not in-person. Doubly so if I have easy access to the content later, such as recorded video and powerpoint slides. It'll be a nice walk, plus I haven't crossed the bridge on foot in a while. And it'll get me real close to my 10k steps for the day: I've been having real problem getting the requisite step count on Mondays ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.