Okay work lunch, tayto fries, dumpling cafe dinner with coworkers and a big farewell, kinda [Wed 12]

Disclaimer: I'm writing all of this in the last week of November, because I couldn't make the writing happen on time. It's okay, I got September done, and October gonna be done in a day. Then gotta start with all of November...at the end of the month. I'm nothing if not optimistic!

The lunch they served / one I got on the canteen was pretty decent, better than the previous day anyway. I ate lots of the Irish Tayto chips.

In the evening after work I went to Dumpling cafe with my manager and a couple of other managers and principals. It was going to be the last time I was going to be seeing a bunch of my coworkers, so I bid them farewell because they had to rush to the train.

Here's the thing about dumpling cafe, you can barely go wrong with it.

Got back home, packed for my travel back to VA the next day and got all set. I wasn't feeling well and had a whole lotta headache generally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.