Mediocre tacos and whole lotta desserts for work lunch, getting to know all coworkers, lotsa meetings, evening outing at King's, beantown Pho dinner, super emoji hang [Tue 11]

Disclaimer: I'm writing all of this in the last week of November, because I couldn't make the writing happen on time. It's okay, I got September done, and October gonna be done in a day. Then gotta start with all of November...at the end of the month. I'm nothing if not optimistic!

For lunch they got us lunch from the company's internal catering agency and maan they were the worst tacos I've ever had in recent memory. But so many desserts, I was full of those goddamn great desserts and cakes, yum yum yum.

All day long I was busy in the meetings, getting to know and planning with the new coworkers and caching up with old ones.

In the evening they took us to King's, the bowling place where I've been to with one of my previous employers, never had too much of a good experience there. It was way too crowded for the space we had, not even enough to talk and just chill. I stayed there until the end, then walked to the hotel, we went to beantown pho and grill for dinner, and super emoji bubble tea place, though where I didn't get anything there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.