A crazy-busy hangout weekend!

Yeah, this has been a super duper duper busy weekend and yiipeee because I basically met everybody I know in Seattle pretty much over the last five days, and specifically this weekend.

On Friday I had AR(e) and her beau A come in for dinner. We were up until 2.

Saturday morning I met PG and AY for lunch, then AKS(y) showed up surprising me in the morning. In the afternoon I was supposed to meet P bro but I was so goshdarned tired. But I'm seeing him on Sunday evening, so no foul. Then on Sunday I saw AKS(y) and GS. Oh and we had planned to meet Ag and his wife, but they were busy so that didn't work out but that too coulda' happened!

Usually I have like one or two maximum hangouts over the course of a weekend, and this week was insanely busy, I'm not too tired at all, should try to make every other weekend like this, encourage people to bring friends over too, because that seems to be the way to go, having people on for lunch and feeding and drinking them and making them aware you know, ooo somebody for my single ready to mingle friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.