My vitamin superstash is here

My vitamin order, Black friday gift to myself from Swanson vitamins, is here! Vitamins worth two hundred buckaroois, discounted to be slightly less than seventy, of all shapes and types. I'd ordered thirteen bottles, they ended up sending fourteen...they included an extra bottle of the lavender powder extracts, no complaints about that.

So now I'm going to be back in the vitamin citrate, b12 boat, I'd been getting those at TJ's and had run out. Will start taking the new lavender pills mixed with existing one, and then the digestive enzymes...I'm curious about because it's extracted from A Oryzae, I'm curious on whether they still have the microbes in there or got rid of the teeny ones and have just the enzymes. Because if there's anything living in there, I need to turn that into koji and related products, stat!

Right, I'm super duper full on vitamins now, good shopping trip me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.