A list of ten interests of mine that I want to follow up on, hopefully

  1. Nepali ethnic food restaurant businesses and certification and standards maintenance

  2. Nepali river foods as a source of marketing for tourism for the country

  3. Hydroponics, I got the seeds, I got the machine, all I need is the motivation!

  4. Mushroom growing, the funny kind. An acquaintance has grown 500g of them, dry weight apparently, and I've been working towards it for three years now, no point in waiting and being fearful, just need to make the jump and start growin'!

  5. Podcast/vidcast on Hindu mythologies

  6. Mayyyybee selll my own alcohol and cheap food?

  7. Innovation Consultant professional addition

  8. A whole hosts of alcoholic and non-alkie brews, dozens and dozens of types of them in addition to what I'm already doing!

  9. More aggressive reading and audio-booking, gotta start writing on the kindle too when outside.

  10. Travels, all the eurotrip plans and PCT plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.