Need to pack up for my trip

This is a bit of a silly situation, as I wrote this title on Monday morning and it's Friday night as I write this. The packing has long since gone by and I could as well write about preparing to pack for the return journey.

Still some important points.

I hadn't unpacked some of the travel cubes Since Nepal, which turned out to be good idea in retrospect as that made life much easier. Then, packing enough clothes not for 30 days but 7-10, and planning multiple laundry rounds made it even easier. Why I resist doing laundry at other folks 'place and make my life extra hard has been a mystery but it'll be history now.

Cut a long story short, the packing was fun and easy. Need to get even better at this. Like what's the lightest I can travel for. 3 week summer trip. In winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.