Waking up tired and groggy but early for therapist call, preparing lunch for friends, surprise guest, fun hang, short nap, evening walk to Volunteer park, light dinner, evening chills, audiobooks, early to bed [Sat 2]

Because I'd gone to bed at two in the morning all high and slightly drunk I woke up at 8.45 despite basically not slept much as I had a call with the therapist at 9am. Went well, good summary of everything I was up to.

Lazied around a bit, got out of bed at 10.30 to clean the apartment and reheat and cook some more items beyond the leftovers from the night, because PG and AY were coming for lunch. A bit before that though AKS(y) showed up from college in a surprise visit which was a bit of a surprise as I was having other people over but no matter, no big deal, we had meals and everything and it was a fun hang, the gang stayed in for a couple of hours.

After the folks left, I went in my room and took some more nap because hadn't had enough sleep or rest. Around 5 or 6 in the evening went to Volunteer park for three rounds with audiobooks in my ear.

Had a light dinner of kefir and other snacks, listened to some more audiobooks and some reading and went early to bed, relatively speaking. It was a busy weekend for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.