Potato lunch, office and TJ's, sad cheese-tomato dinner, avoiding writing [Wed 5]

 potato for lunch, walk to work and then to trader joe's, I start reading, writing and audiobooking again, disappointing dinner of tomato sprouts in ezekiel bread, late to bed, wasting time not writing

I am so very sorry my dear blog, as I write this exactly a week after this day. I thought I was so very nearly caught up, and then the weekend happened. Then my friend was over, and I began to nap during the afternoons. And yesterday I smoked up. This is not acceptable, this is not the way to success, I acknowledge it fully. I will be writing on how my writing has been fucked up lately, I don't write for fun anymore yadda yadda yadda. This ain't good, it's all so bad, pathetic etcetera. Let me complete this round first though.

On Wednesday (a week ago as I write this) I airfried two potatoes and had it for lunch because i was feeling super tired and lazy. Went to the office after work, got tea there, and then walked straight to trader joe's. Got a bunch of basic groceries like milk bread and fruits. Started listening to audiobooks again and it felt so so very good. It was definitely the day I was feeling like I'd got back my mojo etcetera.

Dinner was of tomato, sprouts and ezekiel bread. It tasted weird without the salt, and I didn't feel the excitement and eagerness I used to have.

Wasted time until late in the evening not writing because that's the mood I've been in as of late. Doing anything to avoid writing. Such. A. Pity. No wonder I felt stressed out and fucked up all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.