Burnout

Posting 3000 words (okay 2-3k words but I'm exaggerating) a day could take a toll on someone, cause burnout for some people. Look at those youtubers who get burnt out by couple of  posts a month. Not that my posts are as so consuming or tiring but I've been going at it for some time now, regardless of what I'm up to with my life.

Not happening in this case, I'm half-assing everything not putting a lot of my energy into this. Yeah, also not going to continue this 5 posts a day schedule forever, specially when I'm traveling. Three posts a day maybe. Four perhaps. And they're going to be short. Most of them are going to be filler even. Such half-ass attempts, there they are still continuation of my habits though. I'm excited about the writing habit. Need to set a minimum post limit per month (and per day), and I'm up and running like a out-of-control train in a desert with not a single vehicle or pedestrian crossing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.