Okay day [Monday 23]

Got up at 8-ish, despite having gone to bed at 2.30, generally in ok-ish mood throughout. More productive writing but realization that serious novel writing is harder than it seems. Needs more planning and commitment. Went to wegmans got some groceries, got popcorn chips and zero-cal soda for dinner, youtubed and newsed around, quite tired and confused really, I'm all set to call it a day. It's one of the more ok-ish days I've had in a while, need to fix a tonne of things in the apartment and it's way wayyy too overwhelming for me. Unclear if it's related to not sleeping enough, we'll figure it out later.

Need to work out and clean up and then ready to call it a night. Skipping writing a letter because not feeling it this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.