Small things in life

It takes a lot to make me sad or unhappy or anxious. Besides physical exhaustion or mood-altering drugs (caffeine is the worst, absolute worst, bad bad bad) things don't just come from somewhere and then their impact is eventual until I'm feeling kinda' bummed out or not good etcetera.

And it's really great that it's the opposite the other way round. To uplift my mood to make me happy and to take me out of the grumpies I don't need anything more than a text message, a phone conversation, a tame tv show. And that's it. The text message doesn't even need to be targeted at me. It's unclear what it is, perhaps hope(?) perhaps the sense that being strong helps other shit fix itself, perhaps the understanding that if that didn't make me happy nothing would. Still, basic planning texts where people are planning things make me happy. Sometimes. When sent by the right people. Etcetera. Shut up, shut up shut up shut up okay lemme take my time it's going to be fine I don't make the right decisions under pressure.

There's a lot more to say here in related points, but I'll stop at this point because I need to fill up the post count since I'm running late by a day. More on the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.