The blue bong [2]

You want to take out the...uhh equipment? Raj said to her raising her eyebrows. Raj was always forward in such things and over the last year he had gotten more classy...no more newspaper rolls, no he always did from either a pipe or a bong and none of that mixed bullshit either he either wanted it all green or he wouldn't smoke She liked him, he was a cool guy.

She carefully unpacked the blue bung from her small backpack. That was her bong backpack -- she had protected the glassware with handtowels and trousers. It was out for all to appreciate, the magnificent beauty of the sparkly blue-green glass against the dimmed yellow light of the room. The rest of the group was taking their time walking back from dinner.

Seems, take your fancy lighter out, lets burn this up with that thing it'll be so fancy, she said looking at her friend who had her hands on Raj's shoulder. Oh yeah, Seems said, I'll also take out the scented candles and the dhoop, just to be sure. The dhoop is not like the religious one it's some teak wood or something high class wood smells like old furniture definitely gonna hide that danky smell lol, she said pronouncing it 'lowl'. She walked up to the closet where she had already properly organized her three pairs of shoes, her trousers, various hiking equipment, along with the smoking paraphernalia.

Seems took out two sticks of incense with great delicacy, the long lighter that she'd be gifted by her cousin in Australia and a large pink scented candle that smelled strongly of some....sort of sweet flower. She lit the candle up near the door and the incense at the other end of the room...a strong-smelling incense was a dead giveaway that smoking-related activities were going on they didn't want that kind of attention yet. She handed over the lighter.

The owner of the blue bong started grinding what Raj called 'high quality weed direct from the mountains that the babaji gave me for a very special price' while Raj was fiddling around with the bong. Damn I'm so impressed looks like you clean it up and oil it after every use or what, he said.

Yeah I clean it up after every use or sometimes you can smell the ash from the previous time and I don't want to pollute the greens with the tobacco which the guys will light up in it sometimes. I hate that smell honestly when I'm in this kind of zone. It's not really a thick layer of oil, just a very very small amount of rubbing oil all on the surface I have this stick for it to swab with cotton so that works pretty well enough. Apparently that helps stop bacteria and shit from growing so you don't inhale, and you don't want too much oil in there because you don't want to inhale oil smoke in your lungs either so there's a very delicate balance. If you're interested in that I can send you a link I looked it up online on all the various websites. Hightimes is a good periodical for this kinda' stuff, she said fully focused on grinding to the right size, she didn't like the bits to be too powdery or they'd burn away too quick and with a group this large that could get quite disappointing.

Yeah wow you're kind of an expert it seems on weed shit hahah, yes can you send me the link I don't know if I'm going to be as passionate about this as you are though maybe just look around to see fi there's anything of interest, he said placing the bong on the table in the middle of the room, By the way, once the college situation and everything is figured out what are you planning on doing with this?

Oh I'm taking this to the U.S. with me hundred percent. I'll wash it and clean it with no smell and make it nice. It'll be fine. And don't worry about getting too in-depth into it I started pretty lowkey too last year after finishing the A-levels and now I know a lot more though of course I wouldn't call myself an expert I do know a lot more than other people. It's a gradual process yanno, she said as she got up from the chair, a neat pile of well-ground weed buds behind her on a clean sheet of paper. Okay so we're ready I think we have the candles we have the lighter we have the bong and we have the grass, Seems I'm gonna call everyone else now you guys stay here and make sure no one gets in, she said, putting her flip-flops on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.