Just another milestone post

Solidly on track to have this month's post-count be the second-most prolific in ALL YEARS except this. In other words, I'll be publishing more posts this months than I have published in any other year except one. In other, other words, if I keep this pace of publishing next year I'll have published more than 1500 posts, which would be greater than the sum total of all the posts I've ever published. Additionally, the total wordcount for this month itself is certainly more than that of every other year, another encouraging stat. Finally, if I maintain the current pace for next year, I will have written very close to a million words over the course of a year, and published a large percentage of that in this blog. That, by the way, is massive. There's only so much free-writing you can do before the characters and plots and stories and thoughts want to coalesce around common themes and topics. Which is another way of saying, sure I may not be getting very far ahead with the novel-writing but I ain't doing too bad in absolute terms bruh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.